Served as a side salad with Beshbarmak. Simple refreshing salad. Made with Daikon radish it has a wonderful kick. The dressing is sweet and hot with the added Cayenne pepper.
- 1 Daikon radish grated into thin strips
- 1 Carrot grated into thin strips
- 1 Red Bell Pepper seeded and sliced thinly
- 1 White Onion sliced thinly
- 2 Garlic Cloves sliced thinly
- 1/4 cup Vegetable Oil
- 2 tbsp White wine vinegar
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper more if you like it hot
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- In a bowl, mix all the salad ingredients together.
- In a small bowl put in all the dressing ingredients and whisk together
- Pour dressing over salad and toss
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!